Saturday, December 5, 2015

Please welcome some new faces to our Design Team


Please give a warm welcome to our new designers 

Their work is fresh and very inspirational, you might recognize some but others are new around the place, so jump on and follow these ladies. 

ELISA ABLETT


Hello, my name is Elisa and I live on the mid north coast of NSW Australia with my lovely husband and two boys.

 I've being scrapbooking since 2003 but have only recently ventured into the online world of challenges and blogs and I haven't looked back. My scrapping style is a little eclectic, mostly mixed media style with loads of colour and technique. 
I am so excited to join Off the Rails DT and feel honoured to be a part of such a amazing and creative team. I am also really looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully inspiring you along the way! You can catch up with me over on the blog - http://2crazycrafters.blogspot.com.au



Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg
http://anguree.blogspot.com.au/



Hello there, my name is Anguree, and I am absolutely thrilled to be part of such an awesome team.

I am married to an awesome guy and live in tropical Darwin, Northern Territory (NT) Australia. We have no children except for a very spoiled Chocolate Labrador.

I was introduced into Scrapbooking somewhere between 2004 and 2005 and have been addicted ever since. I generally scrap 12x12 pages, but also love art journaling, making cards and off the page projects. My style vary from grungy to shabby but I dare say no style is off limits.

Over the years I've learnt not to get too tied up in what exactly my style is or should be, but rather to enjoy the process of creating. I love to experiment and try new products, mediums, techniques and all the little discoveries along the road.
I have been very lucky and blessed to have been published in Scrapbook Creations Magazine and Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and have previously been teaching at Scrap Matrix. I'm also very proud to be a design team member for Studio M Designs and Colour Stories Inspiration(CSI).


LYNN GOOD
http://memoriesonthepage.blogspot.com.au/


I live on small acreage of the North West Coast of Tasmania with my husband.  We are recent empty nesters and I must say it is quiet and peaceful!!
 I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years but have always done something crafty in my life. I wouldnt say I have a particular style - it depends on the photo and my mood but I love mixed media, flowers, bling (a little hard when you have 2 boys!) and chipboard. 

I generally do 12x12 pages but love the odd canvas, off the page project, art journal and cards. You can find my work on my blog - http://www.memoriesonthepage.blogspot.com.au/ if you want a peek. I am excited to be a part of the team at Off The Rails and look forward to sharing my creations with you all.





MANDY MELVILLE
http://mandymelville.blogspot.com.au/


I live on the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia. I’ve been married to Andrew for 13 years and we have three children, Abigail (11 years), Isaac (8 years), and Eleanor (1 year). 

I’ve been scrapbooking for about 11 years, since my oldest was a baby, and it has become more than just a hobby, it’s my passion! I love preserving my family’s memories, and I equally love the creative outlet that scrapbooking provides! My style varies as I like to let the mood of the photos dictate the style of the layout and I like to try out different techniques, though most often on my layouts you will see layering, clustered embellishments, pretty patterned papers, and sometimes a little bit of mixed media. 

I also love to use my Silhouette Cameo to create titles, backgrounds and other elements for my layouts. I am very lucky to be regularly published in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine (an Australian mag) and to be on some awesome design teams including D-lish Scraps, Stuck?! Sketches and Scrap the Girls. I am so thrilled to have been invited to join the talented bunch of designers on the Off the Rails Scrapbooking Design Team and I can’t wait to start sharing my projects with you! If you’d like to take a look at my work, you can visit my blog at http://mandymelville.blogspot.com.au/



Tania Ridgwell
http://taniaridgwell.blogspot.com.au
 
 

My name is Tania Ridgwell and I live in the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide with my partner of 13 years and our beautiful 9 year old daughter Chloe. 

 My Paper Crafting journey started soon after she was born and she is my never ending source of inspiration. I am totally addicted to all things craft and love to create anything from layouts to cards though my absolute favourite is for anything Off The Page.

I love to try new techniques and though I don't have any one specific style I would have to say the majority of my work is "feminine" and I love to incorporate mixed media into my work along with chipboard, blooms and plenty of bling!


 Peg Hewitt
http://pegsplaytime.blogspot.com.au/
 




Hi, I’m Peg.

I’m quite excited to be joining such an illustrious line-up of past and present designers here at Off The Rails. I only hope I can measure up! So a little about me...


For 15 years I’ve been a die-hard scrapbooker (who now occasionally toys with art journalling or canvas). Grunge and mess are common aspects to my work and I nearly always use some type of wet medium in my creations.  My style varies depending on my mood, the time I have at my disposal, and what is sitting on my table at any given moment. My process is rather organic as I don’t pre-plan and rarely know what my finished project will look like when I start. My primary motivation for creating anything is to tell a story, it comes from the relationships and experiences in my life, warts and all. Scrapbooking, to me, is cathartic. It keeps me sane.


I have been regularly published in the Aussie mags for a number of years, being both a Creative Team member (2014) and a ‘Master’ (2015) for Australian Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. I was a member of the Tattered Angels Design Team for 2011, and spent 3 ½ years designing for Gauche Alchemy among numerous other positions.


On the more personal side, I am happily married to a marvellous and supportive man and together we have 4 children (3 boys and a girl) aged from 20 - 11. We live in a country town in regional NSW on a 2 acre block with chickens, a cat, and a gorgeous garden/yard. I am a work at home mum and do the paperwork for our business as well as helping out at school with crafts and ethics.



Tanya Cloete

 

My name is Tanya, I am 28 years of age and live in South Africa.

 I have been scrapping for 6 years now.  It all started with seeking a ‘hobby’ to keep me busy during the day, little did I know what I had led myself into J.  I have always loved doing crafty things but never knew that scrap booking would develop into such a passion!!!



Photos are memories to be treasured forever and what better way than to tell a story by the beautiful layouts or albums one can make!!!



I love creating ‘booklet’ type albums and single page layouts but I have recently developed a great new love for making 3D projects!



Scrap booking is a lot of fun and very relaxing!



We are so excited to be introducing 7 new designers to the team, they are all beautiful and are extremely talented, and absolutely adorable to chat with, you will get a lot of inspiration from these ladies.  


7 comments :

  1. A big welcome to such a talented and lovely group of ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big welcome to such a talented and lovely group of ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have all these ladies join us at Off the Rails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard ladies what a wonderful and inspiration addition you will make to the team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the group ladies! Looking forward to seeing all your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome for all ladies and friends!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful team. I have never heard of this site so I am going to do my best to check out all you have to offer!

    ReplyDelete