Sunday, December 6, 2015

Xmas cards, easy and fast.

Hi Off the Rails Scrapbooking readers!
Here is Tamy, all the way from Brazil :) 
I am here today to share something cool, pretty and easy with you.

Giving a card along with a gift is always a thoughtful choice. In Brazil for Christmas, we have a tradition among friends and family that we call "Secret Friend", I believe you guys call it "Secret Santa"? I love being part of it, do you?
Well, with this in mind I created this beautiful holiday card, hope you enjoy it!


The clipbord box is always a good choice when you have to create a card, specially if you have to do it in a short period of time.


First you must choose the decorations you will want in your card and than you have to grab:
-Card base (the size you desire)
-A decorative paper to add to the base
-Laces, ribbons, buttons, anything you like... 


Paste the decorative paper ate the base of the card using double-sided tape or glue.


I used a red satin ribbon through an ornament and than made a bow. I made a flag with tracing paper and to decorate it I traced dots using a white pen.


On the decorations I used foam tape (3D tape) and added it to my card creating a cute finish. I hope you have enjoyed this project :)


I would like to thank you all with all my heart. I have just started with handmade scrapbook and the experience of sharing them with you make me very happy.
My work is made with a lot of love and care so I hope you guys are enjoying my projects and 'spending time' with me.
For the next year I wish we can make art and may all our dream come true.
Merry Christmas to you all and a wonderful 2016


If you like it, please leave a comment 
God bless you
♥ Find me ♥
Tamires Giroto
XOXOXOXOXO
Blog <--> Fanpage <--> Youtube <--> Instagra

2 comments :