Thursday, December 31, 2015

A new designer with a beautiful tutorial, welcome Lynn

I have created my first tutorial for Off The Rails Scrapbooking and it is for the layout that I did this month.  This is the layout:


I have used Kaisercraft paper from the Silver Bells collection.  




I cut up some of the other paper in this collection into strips and have glued them down using Prima Art Basics 3D Gloss gel.
I have then applied 3 Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays using a paintbrush and water.  I have not sprayed directly onto the paper.  The colours used are Delphinium Turquoise, Salt Water Taffy and Frenchys Pink Pout


Around the edges of this frame the paper pieces have created, I have stamped and embossed.  I have used Stampendous stamp - Jumbo Snow and Stampendous White Embossing powder.

This has now created the base of the layout and you can being the layers.


I embossed a plain white piece of cardstock and then cut tags from this.  The tags were edged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Spun Sugar


I have cut 2 die cuts - Memory Box Frostyville Wreath.  I layered them together to get a thicker fuller look.


I have used another die cut - Die-namics Mini Doily.  This I have cut in half, as you only see half the doily and it makes the die cut go further!

I have then put the layout together.  Added some words from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chit Chat stickers which I backed with cardstock and inked around the edges.



Final touches - I have added some clear glass Micro beads with 3D Gloss gel - always like to have some bling on the layout somewhere!!!!

I hope that you have found some tip here and til next time Happy Crafting !!
 
 
 
Then we are going to leave you with our sponsor this month. You have to see their range

 
 
 
 
Or jump on over to there Facebook page and leave them so good feedback

1 comment :