Hello All, Deena on the blog with you today.
I love butterflies and I have a stamp from Stampin' Up called SwallowTail which I just love but haven't used much. So this month using the colours from our Mood Palette I have created 2 quick and easy cards with this stamp.
Below is our mood palette and I would love to see how you would use it.
All the Products I used are from Stampin' Up
Stamp - SwallowTail
Stamp - Butterfly Basics
Stamp Birthday Blossoms
Ink - Basic Black
Ink - Daffodil Delight
Ink - Soft Suede
Ink - Pool Party
Ink - Cucumber Crush
Cardstock - Whisper White
Cardstock - Basic Black
Re Inker - Cucumber Crush
Re Inker - Daffodil Delight
Clear Embossing Powder
Card Number 1
1. Cut cardstock to required size. Make sure that the cardstock is smaller than the image you plan on stamping.
2. Using VersaMark ink pad stamp image.
3. Embossing with clear embossing powder.
4. Using cut & dry stamp pad foam I inked my white cardstock with Pool Party and Daffodil Delight. The embossing acts as a resist.
5. Mount image on black cardstock.
6. Attach to the left had corner of card base.
7. Stamp sentiment in lower right hand corner.
Card Number 2
1. Cut A4 cardstock in half to form the card.
2. For each colour of ink used I filled mister with a small amount of ink then add water.
3. Lay cardstock on a protected surface and spray.
4. Dry both sides of the cardstock.
5. Score cardstock to form the card base. Normally I would have done this after cutting the card base but I wanted the colour on the front and back.
6. Stamp Butterfly image and sentiment.
7. Flick card with the watered down ink.