Friday, November 7, 2014

A Stunning Card

Sandi today with a stunning card

A friend of mine has just had a wonderful addition to their family so I thought I'd make her a very special card.

Sandi's Hobby Secrets 

 My card stock was from Kaszazz and edged with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Stormy Sky, Iced spruce). The paper was from Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad 'Kaleidoscope'  with its edges distressed and torn. I used Dylusions Ink spray (Bubblegum Pink, Vibrant Turquoise, White Linen) and Distress Ink stain (Spiced Marmalade) using painting, splattering and rubbing. In the top corner I placed a beautiful rubon quote from Kaisercraft (English Rose). The flowers I added were from Prima, Kaisercraft and Tappy Toppers with the butterflies brought from our local coastal shop in Beachport -Coastal Treasures.


Thanks for coming and seeing my latest card and hope you have enjoyed visiting Off The Rails Scrapbooking

1 comment :