Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Creating Cards on a Tight Schedule

Sandi created this gorgeous card, to find out how please keep reading.


I was on a tight time schedule and had to make a card fast, with my craft room at the ready I spread out my stash of inks, sprays, paints, gesso, modeling paste and card stock. And with the help of a few Kaisercraft flowers and the pieces from their Curiosity Collection , a handmade flower and a few embellishments and cotton I made this card.

You may or may not be aware that we have changed the format here at Off The Rails Scrapbooking and our guidelines so can you please follow the link below and have a quick read, thank you.
http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/p/about-us.html

Also to keep update to why not follow us on Twitter.

Happy Creating

1 comment :