Monday, March 11, 2019

Vintage A3 sized Canvas

Hi, everyone. Carol Theng today. I will be sharing a A3 sized mixed media canvas of my 2017 Japan trip. Its the biggest mixed media canvas I ever did.

"Trip Of A Lifetime"


You might be wondering why there's 2 slightly different canvas here. Oh well, I forgot to add the title and journalling before I mount it to the wall. Also added 2 more flowers. So I took the final photos after that. Oops.


Here's some details:






Here's how I did it:


These are the papers I used for this project.

 Step 1: Distressed the edges of cut papers and inked with distress ink.


Step 2: I used this 22 inch by 22 inch Prima stencil. Spread texture paste over it.


 Step 3: After its dried, spray mists over it randomly


 Step 4: Layered the papers with 3D gel medium and foam tape.

Step 5: Misted the canvas flowers. Love this resist canvas.


Step 6: Adhered the stickers journalling and chipboard title.

Hope you enjoy my sharing. Do join us for our March Vintage Moodboard Challenge. Have fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment