Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Recycling your scraps with CathyS

We have a lovely moodboard for you this month and I got inspired by all the bright colours:

With our theme too of recycling I decided to use up some of my leftovers for my page. I pulled out all the bits that had lots of colours on them, punched squares and then cut those in half to form triangles. Next up was to arrange the triangles in a chevron pattern across the page and machine stitch them in place.

The photos were also punched into squares and then mounted into photo strips. This is all mounted onto a piece of patterned paper. Lastly I dug out some old button stickers and a few others to add to the layout.

The only "new" bit on my layout is the title which I created in Silhouette Studio and then cut out.



So how have you been inspired by our moodboard and theme this month?

Till next time, happy scrapping.

No comments :

Post a Comment