Friday, January 11, 2019

"Explore" Layout

Hi, everyone. Carol Theng today, sharing a layout. This month we are copying a designer's style. And I copied Dawid Trzepizor's style.


Loved his style. And I tried my best, not to add flowers to my layout. It's difficult with my itchy fingers. LOL

Here's what I made:

"Explore"


Being a mother to these 2 cuties is a privilege and so much fun. I really hope my kids will stop growing!!!!!


To create the background, I layered several pieces of different sized patterned papers. Inked some edges with distress inks. Then use 3 mists to draw lines along the papers, using the mist head part(no idea whats it called).


Stamped randomly around the layered papers. Adhered the chipboard shapes and added enamel dots.


Painted the chipboard titles with black acrylic paint.



Hope you enjoy my sharing. Do join us for our January moodboard challenge. Have fun.


1 comment :