Saturday, January 19, 2019

Brotherly Love - Layout

Hello my friends!
Today is Luciana with you, after a long time without post!
This month we were challenged, the idea was to inspire ourselves in other designers of our team, and make the project inspired by your designer.
I chose friend Lisa Schill Moen. It has a simpler style, works with coordinated elements in a very cool way.
The hardest thing is to do a layot with only paper and cutouts and make it look beautiful! Without using other elements such as chipboard pieces, buttons, paste, flowers, etc.
Elements that I usually use and a lot in my projects.
But it's always good to get out of our comfort zone and make the neat scrapbook!
Our mood board this month is inspired by our parents.

This is my page.
I started the layout layout, overlapping the two chosen roles. Lastly I put a textured white cardstock. I used coordinated papers from the same collection, unfortunately I do not remember which brand are these papers.

I used a Mandarin Blush pigment from Coloarte in the background. Its glow is subtle, just to tone the background.
I used some Simple Stories stickers to decorate.
On the white cardstock I made the false seam, I stuck it and passed the thin black pen.

I put the title with alphabet stickers.
With scraps of torn paper I made details on the page, this one I used the stapler.

The jar is a cut of the paper itself, and I used pieces of tangled line.

I did a jornaling, pasted another golden title with alphabet sticker and stars.

This is Lisa's page that inspired me!

 I hope you enjoy and are inspired to participate in our challenge!

1 comment :