Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Love Life tutorial by Brenda Caldow

Hello and welcome to Off The Rails, Brenda here with you today and I would like to share my latest page with you that has been created using this months mood board. 


Its all about recycling and I decided to use a piece of pizza box that I had some chippies sent to me in.I never through them out as I use them in this way and I also use them for raising things up on my work when I need height. 
The other thing that I used was a punch to punch out some circles from left over painted cardstock from a page I had done some time back. 


Firstly I tore a piece of the card board from the pizza box and then remove most of one side to expose the corrugation underneath.
 

I then chose a Dylusions paint and used a baby wipe to put it on the card board.

I then did ruff hand circles around the punched out circles with a black journal pen several times.

Once that was done I placed some gauze and cotton on top and mounted my photo on some more of the pizza box.
 

My butterflies were also punched out of the leftover painted cardstock that I had cut the circles from.

I  chose my chipboard title and coloured it with a paint pen. It was now time to put the page together.

The products I used on my page are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Dylusions Paint
Distress Ink
Journal Pen

Large circle Punch
Small Butterfly Punch
Little Birdie Flowers
Scrapmatts Chipboard Title
Gauze
Cotton

As you can see I used more pizza box under this section as well.

I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up to. If you keep scrolling down you will see more amazing work by the rest of the Design Team. 
Please join in with us this moth on our fun recycling challenge. I'm sure you can find something to use on your creation and I look forward to seeing it. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment