Sunday, August 19, 2018

Love My Tribe

Hey there Off The Rail Friends!
Lisa here to share my take on the August mood board and to share a fun tutorial with you using Distress Oxide Inks.

 I was inspired by the tribal people and decided to search the Silhouette store for a cut file. I was really surprised at how many they had! I was also inspired by the colors.

Here is my layout:


Here are a few close ups:





I added the Distress Oxide inks to my background using the packaging technique. Here is how to do that:
I use an old piece of plastic packaging. I smudge some of the Oxide Ink on the package:


add some water. I use a mist bottle:


smoosh it around and flip over onto your project. I pick it up and do that several times until the color is gone or until I like the results:

Here are the results:




Just a reminder of the mood board:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment