Saturday, July 7, 2018

Mixed media scrapbook layout "Snowy" tutorial by Hema



Hello Ladies.......

Welcome to Off the Rails Blog and this is my latest work for this months challenge and also I share a tuto with you all.  Hope this inspires you guys to create and share with us for this month. We have a lovely wintery snowy mood board. Come along and play with us.



Firstly I choose a pattern paper which suits to my LO. Later added Prima Heavy gesso run through Visible Images Stencil and smudged few places randomly.


Next added few dry moss behind my focal image.


For background color ..I added LSG- Magical Blachelor Button blue and 13arts spray spreading it with my misty.


Once heat set ....now I added Wendy Vicchi's Embossing paste with spatula for snowy finish on the dry grass and heat set it.


Now layered all the flowers and embelishments and stuck them around the LO. I heat set few leaves chippies with LSG embossing powder and added little more embossing paste on to the flowers and  leaves and heat set them for a snowy finish. And the final finish is here. Some close up shots....






Hope you guys enjoyed this creation of LO. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with.

Happy Crafting

Hema


1 comment :