Thursday, June 7, 2018

Scrapbook Layout with June Challenge prompt



Good Morning Off the Rails Friends,

Deb here with a 12x12 mixed media layout incorporating the June challenge


Fabulous moodboard isnt it??

First off I took a piece of Bazzill Marshmellow cardstock and using Crackle Texture paste stencilled the whole background using a stencil that looked a bit like water, sand and clouds, lol

I then took my Prima Watercolours and used blues and yellows to create the sea, sand and sky.  Once this was dry I added splatters with Dylusions Shimmer Spray, Smooch Spritz and Dylusions Mica Spray

Once I was happy with the background, I cut out some journalling cards from an old Kaisercraft collection- Sandy Toes - and matted my photo with a piece of Kaisercraft Offshore Collection - Current (A and B side).  I then placed some the photo matt onto some craft foam for dimension.
I layered my photo and journalling cards across the middle of my layout horizontally, and embellished with some Maremis Smallart fussy cut flutterby and watercolour flowers, as well as a flair badge, and some brads from the Offshore Collection.  A journalling tag has the location and date of the photo.








All in all a very simple layout for you.

Thanks for joining us today.  I look forward to seeing what you produce with the challenge.



No comments :

Post a Comment