Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Foil Sheets tip with Lisa Moen

Hey there Off The Rail Fans!
Lisa here today to share a fun technique with you.
Have you ever seen foil sheets in the craft store or online and wondered what to do with them?
I add glue to a cut file and then put the foil on top.
First, here's my card:


Here's a tutorial for you:
Cut your file out on cardstock- I used white cardstock and a Silhouette cut file.
Add a thin layer of glue- I used ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever.
Let dry until it's clear and tacky.



Place a piece of foil on top- foil side up- I used ScraPerfect Transfer Foil.
Using your finger rub the foil over the cut file:


When you have finished, remove the foil sheet:


Here is what my cut file looks like now:


Now you have an embellishment for your layout or card.
Hope you will give this fun technique a try!

Lisa



2 comments :

  1. Great idea and I'm so going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip Lisa - I am going to try that. I hope it works just as well on chipboard and wood veneer :) xx

    ReplyDelete