Thursday, September 7, 2017

Steampunk card - September challenge inspiration with Kajal

Hello

Today I want to share my take on the steampunk challenge this month. 



I was inspired by steampunk and made a beautiful card. 
It took one day to think and few hours to make.

Let's learn how to make this beautiful card

1) I took black cardstock and make a simple card of 6"x8"

2) Then I took another brown cardstock to paste on black cardstock . I also put double sided thick tape on brown cardstock to make it 3D effect


3) I cut 1"1/2"x8" black cardstock strip then put double sided tape on it and pasted these on one another like this 

4) Then I used wooden gear embellishments that I have coloured with distress ink 

5) and done wooden wings embellishments with embossing powder to give that golden glossy look 

6) last step to assemble all these in perfect position so it will look beautiful and hence card is completed 


Thanks 
Happy Crafting 


2 comments :