Saturday, August 13, 2016

Music of the Night with Jaehee

Hello. Friend.
today I would like to share my works, my first tutorial for Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
The theme of this month, the board is “black and anything goes”.
I felt a sense of direction and color in the picture.

I have used a 12 x 12 inch cardstock for this layout.

1. I applied a layer of black acrylic gesso on the card stock.

2. I used a Stencil shapes will painted in with I used 13arts Ayeeda Shiny Powders on top.

3. After the dried powder and painted the Varnish.
Apply the varnish seemed to dance powder.
4. Attach photos and I used Stamping attach to the message on the board.
5. I painted the flowers black acrylic gesso and apply acrylic paint over.


6. After dried flowers gives decorated in mp3 form.
  
   It gives the earphones plugged failed to mp3.

7. My mp3 completed!
My concerts are ecstatic now begins.

Thanks for watching my tutorial. See you again.

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous project. Love the final result. Thanks for sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for this beautiful project! I loved!!

    ReplyDelete