Hello, Tanya on the blog today sharing a tutorial on how I created this Card using our Stunning Mood Board for the March challenge.
You will need:
Cardstock (Black, Blue and Green Patterned)
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Lacey Oval Die
Couture Creations Oval Nesting Dies
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk Stickers (use your wings)
Embellishments: Flowers, Leaves, Black and Polka Dot Green Ribbon, Rhinestones, Black Butterfly
1. Cut a 6x6 Card from black cardstock and matt with blue cardstock and green patterned to fit as per the picture. Add the sticker to the bottom.
2. Cut a small piece of black cardstock and emboss using the swiss dots embossing folder.
3. Cut a large oval from blue cardstock using the lacey oval die.
4. Cut another medium oval from green patterned cardstock using the oval nesting die. Glue this in the centre of the lacey oval and add rhinestones as per the picture.
5. Add the rhinestones to the butterfly and glue in the centre of the patterned oval.
6. Add the flowers, leaves and ribbons as per the picture.
7. All done!
Hope you can come and join in the challenge would love to see
everyone’s creations with this Stunning Mood Board!
Thanks and happy scrapping!