Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Luciana's layout with a beautiful tutorial

Hi OTR friends, Luciana here!
Today I will share my new layout, but with A4 size!
I loved use this size! Is my first time! I hope you like!
Our mood board inspired me a lot with the vibrant colors!




To begin, use a white cardstock and snowflake paste with spatula.


Apply a generous layer which will get your photo.


I love the texture of the paste and glitter. It is beautiful!
Now work with watercolor paste, spray and brush.


Here the result of my application!


Now let's color the white flowers. I used this paper that has text in the leaves.
 I painted the edges with the pen Aqua Brush Duo by Lyra. 
Then I used the spray of water to make the watercolor effect.



I painted the pieces in chipboard with black pen Aqua Brush Duo by Lyra.


Do not forget to protect the back of your photo and place a piece of chipboard to add volume. 


Paste your photo and some elements to get an idea of where stamping and create more effects.



Finalize with the title, paint splashes, more flowers and sparkles.
I put a line to make more effect.


Materials: White Cardstock, Prima Marketing Flowers #586690, #548902, Snowflake Paste Art Extravagance by Prima Marketing #962906, clear stamp by Prima Marketinh #850432, #961961, Water Color Marie's, Ink Pad Archival Ink Jet Black, Chipboard Pieces by Momento Divertido, Aqua Brush Duo by Lyra.


 I hope you like and inspires create beautiful designs.

 Thanks for dropping by today! 
See you soon!

 Luciana W

4 comments :

  1. Luciana - a gorgeous page with lovely Spring colors - and awesome tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I appreciate!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really beautiful....those painterly drips....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely,lovely and more lovely! Thanks too for sharing how you did it xxx

    ReplyDelete