Monday, June 22, 2015

Priscilla has a tutorial to share with you...

Hi everyone,

I'm back today to share another mixed media canvas I have created. Lots of Prima Marketing products were used on this canvas. If you love Prima Marketing and has not venture into their new range of Art mediums, it's a good chance for you to see how I mixed all the different mediums to churn out this piece of dreamy canvas.



Do check out this 8mins video which shows the whole process of creating this canvas. In the video I will be listing out the supplies used as I go along. I hope you like the tutorial and do feel free to leave any comments.



Before I leave you, here are 2 close up shots for you to have a better look at the lovely texture.



Thank you for taking time out to check out my post :)

You can see more of my work HERE

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful canvas! I loved!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work! Love all the texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video! Thank you for sharing your process with us! Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete