Monday, October 20, 2014

Vellum, microbeads and die cuts! Oh my....

Hey Lynn here with a project on using your vellum and bringing that back into vogue on your pages with die cuts. I noticed that they have an ethereal quality about them and make beautiful one of a kind accents.

Of course I used a delicate spellbinders die and I found
the trick to using intricate spellbinder dies is having some
wax paper on hand when die cutting in order to get the
completed die out.


I also used the negative space of the vellum die cut with some stickles
on it and it really added some more charm.





I also lost my head and picked up some microbeads and although
they look absolutely gorgeous on the page and on the vellum
they will make you lose your mind adhering them (Public Service Announcement).
You can totally lose control of the situation with these babies,
but OH don't they look pretty.


I love how delicate and ethereal both the vellum and micro beads  have made this heritage page and
I love that Tim Holtz birdcage - I was second guessing myself when
I purchased it, but I feel like I've gotten my money from that one.
And you can visit more of Lynn's gorgeous work over at her blog HERE

1 comment :

  1. yes the beads look pretty :) but so does the whole page. Gorgeous Lynn!

    ReplyDelete