Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Things Trending Now

Hello there lovely people.

My boy has just returned back to Kindy for his final term of 2014. The last two weeks of school holidays I choose to not do too much creativity. I wanted to spend some time 'present' with my boys and relax because this Term 4 is going to be busy. Not to mention the silly season fast approaching.
Anyways,  I did spent a little time looking at www and noticing a few trends.

when it comes to trends, I can be on to sit back and watch.. as such, or think, I should try that and be a scaredy cat and then choose to not try.. so anyway.. .I had a light bulb moment and decided to try a trend or two out on a  card. After all its like a mini layout to me.

{special delivery}


I notice more and more the trend of gold and pastel. Especially in a few new release of paper ranges coming and the festive releases. I am not a comfortable in using metallic, especially gold. But this little card came a beauty and  I am keen as a jelly bean to try gold again!!


{here and now}


The bows! I think most new releases have embellishments that have some sort of bows. I love bows, I will admit it, but when it comes to adding them to pages, it always the last thing I add it. Why? Because I am so uncertain if they work...  I always love adding a ribbon bow or twine, but when it comes to paper bows of sorts, I struggle.. I know, silly. but  I love the paper bows so think all I need to do is just keep trying and adding them.


What else do see trending?

Happy creativity!

2 comments :