Saturday, May 11, 2019

"Chose Happiness" Dreamcatcher

Hi, everyone. Today I want to share a step by step tutorial of the dreamcatcher I made with this month's moodboard.

"Chose Happiness"



Love the flower peace sign.





It's s very simple project so here's how I made it:


Here's the materials that I used. I had strips of floral fabric from a friend.


I applied glue inside the hoop and used the strips to wrap around the hoop. 


Tied some more strips of flower fabric and pom pom trims and lace. Love how flowy they look.


Added the guitar wood piece and flowers with glue. Left the title wood piece raw. 


I used my Silhouette Cameo machine to cut out the flower peace sign. Love how lovely it turn out. I ended up not using the solid base of the sign as it look mismatched.


Thankfully the cut out looks nice. I was afraid that it might tear due to the intricate design. After this I paste the sign at the back of the hoop. And voila... its done.


Hope you enjoy my simple tutorial. Do join us for this month's amazing moodboard. Have fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment