Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Merci!

Hey there crafty friends!
Lisa here to share a layout with you inspired by this month's mood board:


I was inspired by the spring colors and those gorgeous mason jars!
Here is my layout:


I used American Crafts stash for this layout. I didn't have many embellies left, so I challenged myself to create a layout without using many embellies. Fussy cutting is a great way to do this! I fussy cut the mason jars from one of the papers and hung them using hand stitching, from my top border. My title was also fussy cut:


Here I fussy cut the flowers and tag:


I did use a die cut (pineapple), 2 stickers, 3 small puffy stickers and 1 button from my stash for embellies, but the majority of this layout is fussy cutting. I love how it came out.
Next time you are short on embellishments, try fussy cutting!



No comments :

Post a Comment