Monday, October 29, 2018

Scrapping about a recycled theme

Hi once again... good to be back and sharing some tips with you.

My layout is inspired by our "reuse" theme from our moodboard. You might ask where I reused anything on my page... well here's the low down for you:
1. The photos are of my son's art project in which he had to make an outfit from recycle stuff.
 - We made the waistcoat from a pair of pants
 - used old buttons and linked them with paperclips
 - made a paper bowtie
 - the fobwatch was a bedside clock that didn't work which he altered
 - his hat used to be a milk box and we covered it with foam and bling
2. The chipboard elements on my layout are all from my stash...leftovers from another kit.
3. My title is made from old rub-ons that I've had for years.... I even had to use a "3" for my "e" in the word Very.
4. The two black thread pieces were originally from gift bags if I remember... anyway they were off something else and fitted perfectly with this theme of reusing stash.

So though I only have a few items that are truly "recycled" on my page, the whole layout fits with the theme. Let the moodboard inspire you in whichever direction you need to go. Remember to share your work with us on the sidebar link every month.

Till next time...

1 comment :