Friday, September 7, 2018

Mixed Media Card + Tuto



Hello Everyone....

Hema here today on the blog sharing a mixed media card with you all.
This month we have all about food and my pick were the colors in the mood board though I kind of liked the textures and have created the card.

I have taken a chipboard and Neenah card stock with a printed image as my focal pic.



I have taken a lace fabric and run it with gesso for some texture on to my chipboard.


After I heatset the gesso.....I adhered a fabric piece onto the chipboard for more texture play.


Now again I adhered another net cloth on to the thick fabric for more layers.....and applied gesso.


Now added some glass beads and artstones on to the base.


Sprayed some pigment colors... ...

Now will be layering flowers, chippies, diecutsvon to the base of the card.





Thanks for visiting here.
Do join us with your creations.......we are waiting!!

Happy Crafting....


No comments :

Post a Comment