Wednesday, March 7, 2018

"Don't Hesitate" mixed media scrapbook layout tutorial with Hema



Hello Ladies.....

I'm sharing a small tutorial for this month mood board being Black and white and most of us do like this color combo. So.....I have tried to use minimal stuff to create a good fun project and hope this inspires you guys.



I have step by step process here


I have taken a black thick chipboard and applied black gesso and selected a focal pic for the same. I  have taken Ranger white EP and Ranger White EPen.


I scribbled circles and few lines roughly with the Embossing pen and applied embossing powder and heat set it to form a pattern.


I have taken Tattered angels Silver shimmer and white acrylic for splatter for the next step.


Once I sprayed the glimmer mist, heat set it and added red embossing powder, white splatters, a thick thread just rolled up, adhered it with the focal image. 

Once I had  the background ready, I have added few butterfly sequences, few white flowers, red stones and a sentiment.






Hope this helps you guys to create your own background and share some lovely stuff with us.  Hop on to the blog for more inspiration by our DT gals.

Share....Create....and have fun!!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments :

Post a Comment