Monday, February 19, 2018

Adding texture to a scrapbook layout - Tips with Lisa Moen

Hello Off The Rails fans!

Lisa  here to share a layout with you.

When I saw the mood board and the texture challenge that went along with it, I thought I would share a few ways to add texture to your project.


The first way is to add texture paste through a stencil. I added watercolors on top to add even more texture.

The second way you can add some texture is by adding some stitching. I hand stitched some rays coming from under my photo"


Another way to add texture is by using embossed diecuts. No embossed diecuts? Make your own by running them through an embossing folder:


I added even more texture here by distressing the edges of my diecut and adding some tangled thread under it:


These are just a few ways to add texture to your projects.
How do you add texture to yours?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lisa

4 comments :