Saturday, March 26, 2016

Shaving Cream Technique with Tracey

I don't know about you girls but I have always wanted to try the shaving cream technique.

I have seen it demonstrated on YouTube and it looks fun.

You will need a cheap can of shaving cream, a baking tray large enough to put your size paper you wish to use in.

Assorted acrylic paints, you can use your cheap ones.
A skewer metal or wooden.
A squeegee or metal ruler.

STEP 1


Spray a generous amount into your tray, then smooth over with an old credit/shop card.

STEP 2


Add some drops of your chosen colours.

STEP 3


I smooth over again with the card.

STEP 4


Swirl around with the skewer.

STEP 5


Place on your card stock.  I used black and white cardstock to see the difference. In between applications, swirl again and add some more colour if you think it is required.

STEP 6



Set aside to dry. Do not scrap off shaving cream straight away. I left it about 30 minutes.

Then take a squeegee or metal ruler and drag off the shaving cream.

Viola!!!




I used the last print for a layout.....


thanks for looking.
Tracey

1 comment :