Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Tutorial - By Tamires Giroto

Title: Decorations with a transparent background
Hi Off the Rails Scrapbooking readers!

Here is Tamy, all the way from Brazil :) 
 I am here today to share something cool, pretty and easy with you.

I enjoy making my own decorations, as not always I am able to find an element that goes well with the project I am working on. So this tip is on how to create a decoration with a transparent background that looks really nice in a variety of projects. You only need to use your imagination to create yours.

Materials:
Digital images
printer
acetate sheet 
scissors


Its very easy to do, you just need to choose images or words, lay in a A4 format e print on the acetate sheet. Than you just have to cut around the borders and decorate anything you want.





If you like it, please leave a comment ♥
God bless you
♥ Find me ♥
Tamires Giroto
 XOXOXOXOXO

Blog <--> Fanpage <--> Youtube <--> Instagram 

4 comments :