At Off The Rails Scrapbooking we have 2 Mood Boards to chose inspiration from. In my first post for the month I created a canvas with the 1st Mood Board so this time I'm using the 2nd.
It seems a only yesterday my beautiful granddaughter was born, where has the last 4yrs gone..... I took a photo on her naming day and have always wanted to scrap it, but I hadn't got around to it. When I saw this mood board colours I thought....perfect and went searching for the photo. So I hope you love it as much as I do and it inspires you to find that photo that you love but just haven't got around to using.
|July Mood Board No:2.|
|Thankyou to our amazing sponsor Imaginarium|
Here is the list of what I used in my layout:
- 12"x12" LaCarte Paper 'Bubble'
- Ranger 'Multi Medium Matt' from Kaszazz- Coating the cardstock seals the surface which minimises curling and absorbency of the layout.
- Monte Marte Gesso
- 'Pitter Patter' Girl pack from Kaisercraft- Hexagons cut out by hand from 12"x 12" paper
- Imaginarium Chipboard 'Moment In Time' and 'Deco Oval'
- Tinby Metallic Melts 'Silver' and 'Glistening Snow'
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink 'Black Soot'
- Flowers from Kaisercraft and Little Birdie
- Paper butterfly from Little Birdie
- Papers from my stash for the layered backing behind my photo.
- Kaszazz 'Antique Buttons' Brads and 'Heart' clip
- White Cotton Twine with Gold Thread
- Funky Flair 'Dragonfly'
- Brass Butterfly from my stash
- Old Lace from my Nana's tin
- Paper Doilies.
Here are some close-ups for you to check out.
Come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, with 2 gorgeous mood boards to inspire you it's going to be a great month.Thank you again to our amazing sponsors 'Imaginarium' for sponsoring our July Off The Rail Scrapbooking Challenge. I love using their products and you will too if you win our challenge this month. Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fantastic entries.