Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Layout with Rose

Hi friends, Rose here with you today.
Here is my layout for this month's colour palette challenge .

Here is my inspirational layout for this month



Using these colours was quite a challenge and interesting as well, reminded me so much of Vintage .
I just love this paper, it is so beautiful , I have matted this designer paper with an extra cardstock.
Have a lot of fun while creating this layout, happy with the end result.


I have used two different laces and used distress ink to get some colour 
used mini alph-letters to do some journaling
stamp the clock and place the button at the top corner
place letter "R" for her name .
she is a beautiful lady who live in South Africa when this picture was taken in 1972


I have place multiple lays of the papers, paper dolly, die cut dolly, fuzzy cut a bird, post card  behind the picture and place a half open window on the side.


The floral arrangement I have used these beautiful paper flowers from Manor House, they are so gorgeous, place little pink flowers ( Tara Green ) place mesh around and pin heart and a little dancing charm. Placing the pearls here and there around the page. Applied the gesso on the flowers and around the page .

No comments :

Post a Comment