Monday, August 4, 2014

Some DT Inspiration from Erin and Lynn


Today I'd like to share with you something special.

2 of our DT members have created a little more inspiration for you.

Erin 
 Not only has Erin created such awesome layout but take a look at her beautiful little girl in the photo.
The colors the Erin has used compliment the color challenge so well, hands down another stunning layout.




and Lynn

It was a great pleasure and tons of fun
to use Lawn Fawn for this challenge.
I did order directly from Lawnfawn.com for this challenge and it was 
a lovely experience. 
I purchased their In the Woods collection kit and broke into it
as soon as it landed on my desk.
And oh boy, did I get lucky.
I didn't actually  look at the challenge, because I was using Lawn Fawn.
I created this page and then had an uh oh moment.
And didn't things actually work out.
For the most part, in over sizing everything, and using a design in 
which I can do a lot of journaling, I actually kinda/sorta/maybe followed 
the sketch, and the colors - well didn't the line just 
cover that for me.
I used Stampendous stamps - and stamped quite a bit more
than I usually do and bits of Studio Calico snuck in there as well as Spare Parts
feathers, Little Yellow Bicycle alphas and some Amy Tangerine.
And yes, I got really close to the baby croc.
 
 
Thank you ladies for the extra inspiration.
Here is the challenge if you would like to join in some fun 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment