Sunday, July 20, 2014

Art Journal Process Video


Hi Off the Rails friends. Fiona here with you today to share one of my Art Journal Process Videos. I've only just discovered the world of journalling and I'm addicted already!!


This page I created so I could practice a "Vintage" style. That's what I love so much about journalling. It's a really great way of practising different styles and techniques without the pressure of creating a "page" or project.


Some close ups. I've used a combination of Distress Inks, Gesso and stamping to create this look.


And here is the video. I hope you enjoy watching it.



Until next time xx

4 comments :

  1. It's a very beautiful page. Love the butterflies. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed watching the process, thank you for sharing
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It was lots of fun to create xx

    ReplyDelete