Friday, April 18, 2014

Sketch + Colour (inks, paints etc)

You may want to clear your desk and get out the protective coverings as we have another messy challenge for you. A Sketch that has been designed by Diana and a pretty colour palette. To complete the challenge you will need to use your inks, paints.


Lets see what the Design Team has shared with us to inspire the creative process.

Lizzy
 




Felicity

This palette is perfect for those eater photos!!  I flipped the sketch to suit my photo and style!

Carol

I love the sketch and color palette for this challenge so much that I made 3 layouts from it. Below you will find 2 of them and you will have to come back on Sunday for the other one and more from the rest of the team.

Absolutely adore those happy colours, just perfect for a Spring layout! 

We welcome back Flourish With A Bling


Flourish with a Bling is an Australian company that has their own range of beautiful flourishes, vines, pearls, gems and more. And just recently, Flourish with a Bling have introduced their own range of gorgeous flowers.You can contact us or find all our products on our easy-to-use website  www.flourishwithabling.com.au.



$15 Gift Voucher
AUD$15 to be used in our online store at www.flourishwithabling.com.au



Happy Creating

5 comments :

  1. Do you have to use all the colours in the mood board or can I just pick a few?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, it is your interpretation of the sketch and colours, so if you want to only use a couple that's fine

      Delete
  2. Wow there are some lovely Inspirational LOs from the Design team...
    I lovely the Layouts by Anne, Sara and Mandy, also... Well done everyone...

    Hugs
    http://wheeliecraftydesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my LO on facebook and your lovely comments on my Fiona, I'm thrilled! (I don't have fb, so my daughter showed me!)

    ReplyDelete