Thursday, August 27, 2015

Today is Bev's tutorial


Hi... So many fun canvas accents out there today. I am sharing this card using the canvas accent.
They have amazing themes, great colouring and add fabulous depth and texture to a project.
This fun card is centre based with a canvas accent. 
Then using the template below mark off the 2" square and then starting a point A through D follow the rows of stripped paper and work your way around. 
I turned the template slightly to accomodate the fabulous square canvas accent to fit the centre.


I cut paper into stripes. I repeat 3 different prints 
on all sides. The fabulous fun canvas sticker was a perfect centre accents.
I added a few SRM sticker stitches and 2 sentiments.
The whole square is then matted and ready to mount on your card base.

Supply List:
Paper: Paper House artist paper pix
Sticker: Paper House Canvas Sticker STCA-0007
Sentiments and accent: SRM Stickers


2 comments :