Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Lots of Cirlces

Hi All, Deena on the blog with you today.


It was so much fun creating this page for my art journal that I wanted to share the process with you. Below are the steps that I took.

1. Using the Kaisercraft 12 x 12 Bubbles Template I created texture with texture paste

2. Once the texture paste was dry I then sprayed water onto my page and used my Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays. I didn't spray them. I took the top of the bottle and used the tube inside like a paint brush. Because I had sprayed the page with water the drops of spray dispersed into the water and spread across the page. Just make sure that you don't have to much water, you can always add more. I used 3 different colours, a blue, a green and a grey.

3. After drying off my page i put a layer of Golden Regular Gloss Medium over it all.

4. Once again I dried of my page and added more colour with my Ranger Archival Ink pads. To get the colour i dragged and stamped the ink pads across my page. Because I used the medium over my page I took that extra time to make sure that my ink was dry, with the heat gun.

5. In my left over scrap draw I found a some a bag with circles and hoops that I had previously cut on my silhouette cameo. I then coloured them with paint (blue), Izink (green and blue), and archival ink (black)

6. To adhere the circles and hoops to the surface i again used my gloss medium.

7. At this stage I knew it wasn't finished so I started playing with my Faber Castell pitt pens by drawing around the edges of the circles and hoops in white and black.

8. This steps was to draw pale green circles all across the surface of my page.

9. The final step was to use my newspaper print stamp to randomly leave the print on my page.

It doesn't matter what colours, stencil, products that you use, just enjoy the journey you go on.

Happy Creating

No comments :

Post a Comment